Welcome to the Lipe Family!










Thank you for visiting our family on our blog. Please check our website from time to time to see what we've been up to. I will try to update you with news on a monthly basis. Come back and visit us soon!



Sunday, May 10, 2009

When Elmo Grows Up Show!
















Yesterday, Walter and I took Skye to Rosemont Theatre in Chicago to see Elmo and his crew perform live on stage because Skye loves Elmo so much! We took a big risk and we prayed that Skye would like the performance. When the show started, you should have seen her face! She was in Awe and she was just bouncing up and down - soooo excited to see Elmo! It was sooo cute to see her overjoyed and surprised. She was glued to the stage the whole time! It was a surreal experience for her and we also enjoyed the show as well. I had an interpreter there so it was great since I could understand what was happening. I have many wonderful pictures of the show but only could show a few on the blog. Enjoy the photos of Skye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!!!!!! Im hoping I can take Kaelyn to one of those shows here in Bay area...