Welcome to the Lipe Family!










Thank you for visiting our family on our blog. Please check our website from time to time to see what we've been up to. I will try to update you with news on a monthly basis. Come back and visit us soon!



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Another Skye?







Last Thursday, Skye was playing in the living room with her musical playset which has different sounds and buttons to push. It also has a mirror where she can see herself. We noticed that she kept looking into the mirror and discovering that there's another Skye at the other end of the mirror. She kept laughing and laughing as the "other baby" laughed too. She tried to figure out who's that other person in the mirror. It was hilarious to watch and I took some great snapshots as you know me, I always have my camera with me. :)

No comments: